Surefire ways to beat the blues:
- Get a pedicure in a bright spring PINK
- Wash your kitchen windows and let the sunshine in
- Put fresh sheets of the bed and fluff up your pillows so it looks inviting
- Unpack your box of Pineapple Lilies, Ranunculus Cafe bulbs and pull the plastic wrapping and damp paper off your passion vine, guaranteed to be a perennial in your climate.
- Run around the house debating where to plant it, decide to wait for GG to weigh in.
- Walk down to your mall listening to country music. Go into shock because you forgot it's spring break and there are 2,000,000 8th graders in the food court.
- Run through the food court and go into Nordstrom and buy yourself a new pair of Jack Purcell kicks in washed out purple.
- Buy 2 new books.
- Have coffee with a friend.
- Look up and marvel.
11. And say to yourself what a wonderful world.