This year I would like:
- Congress to pass the Dream Act and repeal DADT now. This session, before they adjourn for the holidays.
- My milk glass compote to remain magically full of thin skinned, juicy clementines. Preferably the Darling brand.
- Our troops out of Afghanistan.
- The money pledged to Haiti to arrive in Haiti. And someone of moral fortitude to get the aid to the people.
- A mani-pedi and all the glitter out of my hair and eyelashes. Floral designer, grubby yet glamorous.
- The hallway painting project finished ( this wish looks like it might be granted soon, very soon)
- One more warm sunny Sunday so I can finish, or do, my fall garden clean up. 60's please.
- GG to do well on her finals. ( probably do better if she could stop painting and start studying)
- Enough strength and creativity and coffee to get through this Christmas season.
- Peace on earth.
- And maybe just one more good year where I don't look my age yet.
Another reason to get to our house early: remember how ticked off the cat was when you woke her up?
Thank you Santa and GG, hallway project over, done, finished, beautiful. O night, O night divine.