Tuesday, September 28, 2010
True Or False
The lovely Sara Louise over at LaPetite Village has awarded SmallButCharming the StylishBlogger Award for my stylish garden. If she could see it now....
And the challenge is to write 5 things about yourself no one knows, then to pass it on to a ( in my case) truly stylish blog.
I've decided to shake it up a little and I will post 10 things and you can, if you so choose, decide which 5 are true.
1. I have been married 3 times.
2. I'm a natural blonde.
3. I was the reason my girl scout troop disbanded.
4. When I moved off the island of Nantucket I left behind a pink and turquoise 1956 Chevy named China Doll.
5. I was stolen away from my palace as an infant and adopted by an American military couple.
6. I love to fly.
7. I lived in a ghost town in Arizona and was the town bread baker.
8. I'm always well manicured.
9. I attended Catholic all girls schools and was expelled from 2 of them.
10. I hate dogs.
Since every blog I read is beyond chic I offer this award to all of you and if you choose to reveal some hitherto unknown facts about yourselves I for one would love to read them.
I will now stop pestering you with posts and go and file my impeccably clean nails.