Saturday, May 2, 2015

You Are Invited....

To join us in May Flowers In The House, Monday the 4th.

If you've been here before you know the drill.

If you're a newbie, just take a picture or two of some flowers in your house.

 They could be spring, they could be fall. This is clearly summer.



All continents welcome.

Then you scoot over here, link up your blog with the magic Mr. Linky and leave a comment if you're so inspired.

Then prepare to entertain people you might have never met before or your old and true blog buddies.

If you want to serve a little something delicious not a soul would refuse.

I'm going to put up a link to an old FITH so you can see how it's done.

And those of us who participated can stroll down memory lane.

I won't be by to visit as early as usual but once I'm home I'll be right over.

My doors open at midnight EST.

xo J

2 comments:

  1. How fortuitous I took some pictures of a proper bouquet before wilt set in! I'll be back...might bring a picnic.

    ReplyDelete